Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog #002 - Beer TV

I have been watching 'Two Guys On Beer' everyday at work for the past 3 or 4 days. Of all the beer shows I have watched since I first discovered 'Three Sheets', these guys are the most focused and consistent. Usually the hosts are either too comedic (Three Sheets) or too boring (Still Crazy After All These Beers) or too sloppy (some kid on a couch that I can't seem to find now). Several aspects of TGOB that keep me watching are their push to upgrade their production equipment (HD video cam, boom mic), the research they do ahead of the show concerning the beers, brewmasters and breweries, and their relative consistency on making available a new episode nearly once a week for a year. It all comes down to..."I wouldn't mind having a beer with these guys". Catch all 60+ episodes at: http://www.twoguysonbeer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment